Grupo Herdez: Share
Mexican Stock Exchange
|Effective Date||Oct 31, 1991|
|Bloomberg Ticker||HERDEZ* MM Equity|
Grupo Herdez is part of the following Mexican Stock Exchange indexes:
a) Price Indexes (Performance based on price variation of a compounded weighted sample)
- IPC CompMx
- IPC Sustentable (Sustainable MSE Index)
- BMV – Consumo Frecuente (MSE – Frequent Consumption)
- BMV – Transforma (MSE – Transforms)
b) Total Return Indexes (Calculations take dividends into account)
- IRT CompMx
- IPC Sustentable RT (Sustainable MSE Index)
- BMV – Consumo Frecuente RT (MSE – Frequent Consumption)
- BMV – Transforma RT (MSE – Transforms)
- IMC30 (Mid Capitalization Index): this index assembles companies with mid and high trading, however due to their market capitalization they are not part of the CPI.
- CPI CompMX / IRT CompMx (Compound Index): reflects the behavior of the most representative stocks, gathering the biggest 60 companies listed on the MSE, according to their liquidity and size.
- CPI Sustainable /CPI Sustainable RT (Sustainable Index): tracks companies that have obtained the sustainable mark to excel in social, environmental and corporate governance matters, based on their liquidity and size.
- MSE Frequent Consumption/ MSE Frequent Consumption RT: invertible sectoral index representing the behavior of the most liquid stock series of frequent consumer products sector.
- MSE – Transform / MSE Transform RT: economic activity index that shows the performance of the trading stock market series of the manufacturing industry.
Investors Relations Contact
- Grecia Domínguez Leyva: Investors Relations Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +52 (55) 5201-5602
- Luis Fernando Acevedo Mendoza: Financial Analyst Investors Relations, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 5201-5600 Ext. 1052