Grupo Herdez’s success is based on honesty, achievement focus and teamwork, which result in trust, both in the Company and in those who are a part of it.
Our Code of Ethics adheres to laws and regulations anywhere we operate and it applies to all our staff and business relationships. It considers the following topics:
- Prohibition of conflicts of interest.
- Absolute rejection of any form of bribery, discrimination and harassment.
- Fair dealing with customers, suppliers, competitors and employees.
- Neutrality in politics and religion, as well as a ban on donations to political parties.
- Absolute whistleblowing confidentiality.
The Audit Committee is responsible of notifying any breaches of Group policies to the Board of Directors.
- Toll-free line 01 800 CONFIANZA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailboxes at each location